Price is for EA.
Quartet Euro Magnetic Total Erase Mobile Easel, 41" Width x 27" Height - Porcelain Surface - Frame - Film - 1 Each Each
- Presentation easel includes a DuraMax porcelain, magnetic whiteboard surface that can double as a bulletin board
- 27"W x 41"H porcelain whiteboard surface will not stain, ghost, scratch or dent and requires only minimal cleaning for heavy-duty use
- Adjustable hooks and clamp hold flip charts and enable easy sheet tear-away
- Flexible, spring-loaded adjuster sets easel height between 67" and 77"
- Euro design frame features a matte, aluminum finish
Manufacturer: ACCO Brands Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number: EU2000TE
Brand Name: Quartet
Product Line: Total Erase
Product Name: Euro Magnetic Total Erase Mobile Easel
Product Description: Mobile easel features a magnetic porcelain surface and brushed silver frame. DuraMax Porcelain will not scratch or dent, and the Total Erase surface will not stain or ghost. The steel-backed porcelain creates a magnetic surface that doubles as a bulletin board. Easel features an accessory tray and five-star base with two locking casters. Flip chart pad holder accommodates all pads and adjusts in height from 67" to 77". Board surface measures 27" x 41".
Packaged Quantity: 1 Each Each
Product Type: Dry Erase Board Easel
Board Height: 27"
Board Width: 41"
Board Surface Material: Porcelain
Frame Color: Silver
Minimum Stand Height: 67"
Maximum Stand Height: 77"
- Scratch Resistant
- Dent Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Ghost Resistant
Recycled Content: 0%
Assembly Required: No
Green Compliant: Yes
Country of Origin: China
Catalog Page Number: 579
Packing, Level 1: 1 EA/CT
Packing, Level 2: 0 /
Unit of Measure: EA
Assembly Required: N
Special Order: N
Quantity Per Selling Unit: 1 EA
NOTE: A shortage has to be reported within 48 hours.
The image is just for your reference. Price is for "selling unit of measure (SUOM)".
This item is oversize. we may contact you when we process the order.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov