Price is for Each.
Manufacturer Part Number: PRE108773
On May 8th, 1998, the small Indiana town of Riverdale was shocked by the brutal murder of one of its most beloved citizens on the night before her wedding. The victim, Harmony Ashcroft, was murdered in the parking lot behind a restaurant during her own wedding rehearsal dinner. Review and study the evidence provided to prove that Bones McBride, a local vagrant who was framed and has spent over two decades behind bars, is innocent, and convict the real killer. For 1 or more players, ages 14 and up.
• Be a real detective as you find clues and evidence in the case file to solve three objectives that lead you to convict the killer
• Specially-designed online answer keys check whether you have found the correct evidence to solve each objective
• Includes realistic themed elements, including newspaper clippings, crime scene photographs, and much more
• Unique play pattern allows for solo play, or host a true crime solving game party
• For 1 or more players, ages 14 and up
Assembly Required: N
Additional Attribute1: Players: 1+
Age: 14+ years
Grade: Grade 9+
Package Contains: 1 File Folder, 1 Envelope with photographs, 2 Newslapper clippings, 1 Map, 5 Witness Packets with Photos, 4 Various Supporting Evidence Documents, 3 Bonus Envelopes, Instructions
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov