The sound of your cat hacking up a hairball is never a welcome one. But it's a good sign that it's time to address health factors that underlie the hairball hack. Hairball from Pet Naturals is a supplement designed to provide support for hairball management by supporting skin, coat, digestive and urinary tract health. Veterinarian formulated without mineral oil or herbals, Hairball contains omega fatty acids to promote skin hydration and GI tract health
Active Ingredients per 2 Chews:
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Safflower Oil,
Flaxseed Oil) 150 mg
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed Oil) 30 mg
Psyllium (Plantago orata) Husk Powder 25 mg
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
Fruit Powder 12.5 mg
Zinc (Zn Proteinate) 0.4 mg
Biotin 0.026 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, citric acid, glycerin,
hydrolyzed chicken liver flavor, lecithin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols,
propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, vegetable
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Directions for Use: General skin and coat health: Give 2 chews daily. Hairball is a supplement designed to provide support for hairball management by supporting skin, coat, digestive and urinary tract health.
Extra Support: Give 4 chews, twice daily, for 2-4 days.
When to recommend Hairball for Cats:
- 30 chicken liver flavored soft chews
- No wheat, corn or artificial ingredients
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Made with naturally-sourced ingredients
- Hairball includes cranberry for urinary tract support
- Hairball for Cats contains no mineral oils or herbs
- Hairball does not act like a laxative or lubricant and provides a more natural approach to managing feline digestive health
- For best results daily use is recommended
- Veterinarian formulated
- NASC compliant
- Customers that complain of coughing or hacking cats
- Customers that have long haired feline breeds
- Customers that are looking for a skin + coat product for their cat
- Customers that have multi-cat households
- Customers that are purchasing cat grooming tools
- Customers that complain of excessive shedding