- Impact resistant polycarbonate housing offers high physical strength and superior dielectric properties
- 8 AWG battery connector kit rated at 50A, 600 VDC
- Silver-plated solid copper contacts offer low resistance for superior conductivity
- Self-cleaning contact design resists arcing by keeping conductive surfaces clean and free of corrosion
- Contacts have flared and heat treated barrels which readily accept fine stranded wire
- CE certified
- Note: Kit includes one housing and two tips (contacts)
8 AWG 50A Breakaway DC Power ConnectorThese high-current breakaway DC battery connectors are perfect for use as a quick disconnect for car audio amplifier power, RV and marine applications, and other high-current DC charging circuits. Requires two kits for operation, sold individually. Dimensions: 1.88" L x 1.44" W x 0.63" H.
- CE amperage*/voltage rating: 50 amps/600 VDC
- Operating temperature range: -20° to 105° C
- Current rating*: 50 amps on 6 AWG wire produces 30° C rise
- Insulation with standing test voltage (volts, dc): 2200dc
- Maximum wire insulation diameter: 0.44"/11 mm
- Average contact retention force: Approximately 50 lbs.
- Average contact resistance: With 1-1/4" (32 mm) of 6 AWG wire 200 µΩ
- Vibration resistance: Excellent
- Mating cycles: 10,000 / For disconnect use only
- Impact resistance: High
- Environmental restrictions: Protected-no hydrocarbon fluids
- Average mating and unmating force: 15 lbs. (6.75 kg)
* For largest wire or cable size
8 AWG 50A Breakaway DC Power Connector
- Brand:Parts Express
- Part Number:263-190
- Product Category:High-Current DC Power Connectors
- Unit of Measure:EA
- Weight:0.06 lbs.
NOTE: International deliveries are not available.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov