Manufacturer Part Number: 1429
Neoprene SILICONE SUPPORTS
The knee joint includes the tibiofemoral, patellofemoral and superior tibiofibular joints. There are two menisci which are semilunar-shaped discs of fibrocartilage between the femoral condyles and tibial plateaus. Their main functions are shock absorption and stability enhancement. There are many ligaments to provide stability and prevent excessive motion. The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) are the key ligaments for stabilization of the knee joint.
How To Wear
- Specially shaped silicone insert offers extra pressure on the patella.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows you to apply greater tension if needed.
- Minimizes potential for future injuries.
- Wrap around the knee and position the silicone pad below the knee cap.
- Fasten with hook and loop closure.
- Thread through the buckle and secure the elastic hook and loop strap to desired compression.
- Patellar tendinitis
- Jumper's knee
- Osgood-Schlatter syndrome
|Measure around the knee joint.|
|One Size||31.8 - 41.9cm (12 1/2 - 16 1/2")|
|FIBER CONTENTS|| 70% Neoprene, 15% Nylon, 15% Cotton|
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov