Over 500,000 people have loved the Okabashi Splash women's flip flop for its comfort, support, and style. The medium-rise heel gives you just the right amount of lift and brings a versatile level of sophistication to the sandal so you can dress it up or down as needed.
This flip flop is great for transitioning from day to night - from the poolside to a dinner party. Or for a long day at the beach, at the soccer field, or running errands around town.
This comfortable women's flip flop is made in the USA and 100% recyclable.
- Premium arch support and sculpted heel cup for stability and support provide proper alignment to help prevent and reduce foot pain.
- Soft upper strap.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking sole.
- Waterproof and machine washable - color won't fade.
- Bio-based material contains 45% soy by weight and is BPA, latex, rubber, and phthalate-free.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- 100% recyclable (plastic symbol #3) and made from a blend of used shoes, scrap material, and our own proprietary bio-based material.
- Send your well-loved shoes back to us for recycling when you're done with them and get a 15% discount on your next purchase.
- Superior comfort with a 2-year quality guarantee.
- Sustainably made in the USA since 1984.
NOTE: The color of the picture is for reference only, the actual item is the standard.
|Women (US)||Men (US)||Okabashi Size|
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov