- Rock Slate: Made by natural tumbled rock and chiseled with imperfect edges, each rock photo slate is unique in a heart-shape design.
- Dimension: Three sizes available: 5"x8.5" (12cm x 22cm); 6"x8" (15cm x 20cm); 8"x12" (20cm x 30cm); Each is 0.35" / 0.9cm thick.
- Sublimation Blank: This photo slate is coated with a sublimation surface for heat transfer printing. With the Dye Sublimation Transfer Process, you can print high quality digital images on this rock slate.
- Sublimation Process: Print a mirror image using sublimation ink. Set the machine parameter as follows: Printing Temperature: 180 C / 320 F; Pressure: Medium; Printing Time: 300 seconds.
- Package: Each Photo Slate comes complete with a pair of black plastic stands, so that you can place them on the table at home or in office.
- Material: slate rock
- Shape: oblong
- Sizes Available:
1) 5"x8.5" (12cm x 22cm);
2) 6"x8" (15cm x 20cm);
3) 8"x12" (20cm x 30cm)
- Package: 1 blank rock photo slate with a pair of black plastic stands
Step 1 Print a mirror image using sublimation ink
Step 2 Set the Sublimation Machine Parameters (parameter can be slighted adjusted according to actual condition)
- Printing Temperature: 180 C / 320 F
- Printing Time: 300 seconds
- Pressure: Medium
Step 3 Place the image face down on the surface of the photo slate (Tape the image to the photo slate using transfer release tape if necessary)
Step 4 Start the dye sublimation.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov