- Material: Acrylic yarn knit outside, thickened plush fleece inside. It is soft, comfortable, breathable and warm. Not scratchy at all.
- One Size fits Most: Circumference 19"( Width 9 1/2" ), Height 8 1/2". Great for most women and men. The neck warmer stretches a little, not a lot, so you don't feel like you're being choked and it helps keep the cold from sneaking in your neck.
- Double Layers Fabric: Make it thick and extra warm, protect your neck against the freezing cold all day. Suitable for cold weather. Perfect Gift idea for your friends and family that show your cares.
- Knitted Neck Gaiter: It is a perfect accessory, available in various colors, to conveniently match any outfit in your wardrobe on winter.
- Elastic and comfortable to wear as a winter scarf, sweatband, skull cap, tube scarf, neck warmer, beanie, helmet liner, paintball or as a face scarf / cover / shield; Seamless, curled edge after using.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, hang dry. (Do not machine dry)
Muka Fleece Neck Warmer Windproof Ski Neck Gaiter is a multi-dimensional fleece hat/neck warmer that keeps you warm without the bulk of a regular scarf. Whether you know them as gaitors, tube scarves, snoods, neck warmers or life savers, it can keeping you warm in cold weather.
Warm plush fleece inside, perfect for cold outdoor sports, such as hiking, camping, fishing, cycling, travelling, etc.
Acrylic yarn knit outside, thickened plush fleece inside.
8 1/2" L x 9 1/2" W
Black, Blue, Green, Khaki, Orange, Red, White, Yellow.
Individually poly bag.
1. The Actual Color of Our Product May Slightly Vary From the Product Images Due To Different Computer Screen Display. If there is inconsistency between the image and the actual product, the actual product shall govern.
2. The manual measurements allowed error is lower than 1/4". All pictures provided are for reference only.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov