- Made of premium material, very durable for long-time use, washable and fashionable as well.
- Three Types of the Backing: Iron-on Patches; Sew-on Patches; Hook & Loop Patches.
- You can easily cover the worn or damaged part of your clothes and even make it more unique.
- These patches are suitable for most kinds of fabrics, like clothes, bags, hats and other kinds of manual crafts.
- Please click " Customize Now " to personalize your embroidered patches.
3" x 1" / 2.5cm x 7.6cm
4" x 1" / 2.5cm x 10.2cm
5" x 1.5" / 3.8cm x 12.7cm
6" x 2" / 5.1cm x 15.2cm
Embroidery color: White, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Pink
(Embroidery color are customizable.)
Package Include: 10 * Name Patches
All are customizable (Shape, Size, Color, Design). Please click "Get A Custom Quote" to contact us.
How to use Iron-on patches:
-You can use needlework to make sure the patch is on the right place before ironing, it can reduce the chance that the patch will fall off.
-Preheat the iron (140-160 degrees centigrade), put a thin towel on the patch to prevent it from damaging, respectively iron both sides of cloth for 20-40 seconds to melt the adhesive and make it fixed.
-Before ironing, please make sure your iron is NOT filled with water, do not use the "steam" option.
-Patches cannot be ironed on silk and other delicate fabrics.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov