I am really disappointed in this product. It is very stinky, the smell is pretty toxic, just like conventional nail polish loaded with toxic chemicals. Although advertised as non-toxic, this nail polish is only free from 4 toxic chemicals and I had to search the internet to find that information. There are 10-free, 16-free, and even 20-free nail polishes available. For a company that advertised as being all natural and non-toxic, this is just embarrassing and misleading. Also, it took 3 coats to give my nails a decent coverage, and it takes forever to dry. I'd stay away. If you want a relatively inexpensive nail polish with fewer chemicals, go with Sally Hansen Pure. Way better coverage and a lot less toxic. Also, a few bucks cheaper.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]