Price is for Each.
Manufacturer Part Number: LCI31705
Rev up playtime and take imaginations for a spin with this realistic play steering wheel mounted on a sturdy wooden dashboard with lights, sound effects, and moving parts, including a scrolling GPS! Turn the key to start and shift into drive to get the GPS rolling - turn the wheel to keep the car on the road on the GPS display! The interactive dashboard includes hands-free buttons on the steering wheel for a phone and the radio, which plays clips of music for each of four stations. Movable parts and buttons let kids three and older beep the horn, adjust air vents, turn on signal, hazard, and headlight indicators, and rev the engine. Set a timer to count down to empty gas tank, and remove the gas cap when its time to fill up! A terrific toy for hand-eye coordination, imaginative play, and to help teach cause and effect.
• Realistic play steering wheel mounted on a sturdy wooden dashboard with lights, sound effects, and moving parts, including a scrolling GPS
• Includes key start, gear shift, radio with 4 stations, horn, adjustable heat and A/C vents, signal, hazard, and headlight indicators, sport mode button, gas tank countdown timer, gas cap
• Turn the wheel to keep car on the GPS road; GPS automatically shuts off after 5 minutes
• Makes a great gift for preschoolers to school-aged kids, ages 3 to 7, for hands-on, screen-free play
• Requires 2 - AA batteries (not included)
Material: 30% wood (70% Basswood Plywood, 30% MDF), 40% plastic (70% ABS, 10% PP, 10% POM, 5% PET, 3% Clear ABS, 2% Silicon), 5% Cotton fabric, 5% Paper, 5% Metal - Steel, 15% Electronic components
Assembly Required: N
Age: 3+ years
Grade: Grade PK+
Package Contains: 1 dashboard
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov