Price is for 3.5 oz.
Same great product as "Original" (HB219) and "Herbal" (HB220) Bars, but with three special oils:
Tea Tree Oil has powerful antiseptic & anti-bacterial properties that enhance our shampoo's abilities to effectively tame dermatitis, itchy-flaky-scalp conditions, and may also stimulate hair growth.
Hemp Oil contains a combination of essential fatty acids that supply your hair's acute nutritional needs.
Almond Oil provides the important moisturizing healthy hair requires.
Because it's not a liquid, each bar offers the approximate number of usages as a 24 oz. bottle of most modern shampoos.
- Healthy, Beautiful, Clean Hair.
- From an Old New England Recipe.
- Earth Friendly, User Friendly.
- No animal testing, No animal products.
- No preservatives.
- 100% biodegradable. Pure 100% natural Oils.
- Thick luxurious lather. Rinses out clean and easily.
- Great for backpacking and traveling!
- Made the Old-Fashioned way - by hand! Each bar is hand-cut, so no two bars are exactly alike. The way they did it in New England over 100 years ago.
- No synthetic oils, No chemical concoctions, No plastic bottles, No detergents.
saponified olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, sunflower oil, and organic palm kernel oil, tea tree oil, hemp oil, almond oil - no fragrance added - GMO free
- Certified organic? No
- Package code: HB560
- Shipping weight: 0.25 lb
- Size: 3.5 oz
- Storage climate: dry
NOTE: International deliveries are not available. The images are just for your reference. Price is only for Model# HB560.
Please read carefully with descripton, ingredients, directions or warning on the actual product before using or consuming the Gourmet Food item.
Perishable items, and chocolates in the summer, have to ship overnight, please Contact Us to confirm actual shipping fee. If you do not want to ship it overnight, NO credits will be written if it arrives melted.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov