USS Kleenex KCC11090 Hard Roll Towels 8" X 600ft White 6 Rolls/carton P6027113USS-KCC11090 https://cdnimages.opentip.com/full/USS/USS-KCC11090.jpg Kleenex KCC11090 Hard Roll Towels 8" X 600ft White 6 Rolls/carton Manufacturer Part Number: KCC11090Premium quality roll towel provides exceptional hand drying capability and superior surface cleaning performance. Highly absorbent, so you\'ll use less and waste less. Non-perforated. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.Hardwound roll towels for MOD* dispensing system.Global Product Type: Towels & Wipes-Hardwound Paper Towel RollTowel/Wipe Type: Hardwound Roll TowelApplication: Hand WashingNumber of Plies: 1Color(s): WhiteMaterial(s): PaperScent: UnscentedRoll Length: 600 ftDiameter: 7.9\"Width: 8\"Packaging: RollPre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 10%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 40%Total Recycled Content Percent: 50%Footnote 1: ABSORBENCY POCKETS* with quilted embossed patternCarton Pack Quantity: 6 RLCountry Of Origin: USGreen Information: Meets EPA standards for minimum post-consumer waste content: towels 40%. Packaging contains 34% post-consumer recycled content.Carton Weight: 21.0 lbs.UPC: 036000110906UNSPSC: 14111703 6027113 036000110906 25.20lbs 0.00 0.00 0.00
Kleenex
61.5100 2022-08-05 522 In Stock
Share to:

Kleenex KCC11090 Hard Roll Towels, 8" X 600ft, White, 6 Rolls/carton, Price/CT

By Kleenex
See other products from USS

Upc: 036000110906
SKU: USS-KCC11090
List Price: $105.40
Price: $61.51
You Save: $43.89 (42%)
Quantity:
Shipping:
$18.15 To [ 20149 ] Estimated Delivery Date: Aug 9, 2021 to Aug 11, 2021
522 In Stock
Share & Earn 10% Cash Back Best Price in Bulk

You may also like

Optional related products

Product Description

Price is for CT.

Manufacturer Part Number: KCC11090

Premium quality roll towel provides exceptional hand drying capability and superior surface cleaning performance. Highly absorbent, so you'll use less and waste less. Non-perforated. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.

Hardwound roll towels for MOD* dispensing system.

Global Product Type: Towels & Wipes-Hardwound Paper Towel Roll
Towel/Wipe Type: Hardwound Roll Towel
Application: Hand Washing
Number of Plies: 1
Color(s): White
Material(s): Paper
Scent: Unscented
Roll Length: 600 ft
Diameter: 7.9"
Width: 8"
Packaging: Roll
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 10%
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 40%
Total Recycled Content Percent: 50%
Footnote 1: ABSORBENCY POCKETS* with quilted embossed pattern

Carton Pack Quantity: 6 RL
Country Of Origin: US
Green Information: Meets EPA standards for minimum post-consumer waste content: towels 40%. Packaging contains 34% post-consumer recycled content.
Carton Weight: 21.0 lbs.
UPC: 036000110906
UNSPSC: 14111703

NOTE: P.O. Boxes deliveries are not available. The images are just for your reference. Price is only for Model #: KCC11090.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item


Look Similar Items By Category


Customer Reviews
0 reviews
Be the first to review this item!

Your Recent History