Price is for Set.
Manufacturer Part Number: JRL426
4 Social Skills Board Games will help you develop and learn new social skills and behaviors simply by playing, laughing and having fun with your friends and family. This set uses different game plays such as action games and sentence building games that will keep children entertained while learning about the topics of Empathy, Friendship, Manners and Emotions. Contains 4 board games, 6 counters, spinner, die, answer sheet. Ages 5+
• Encourages children to identify and use manners, identify qualities of friendship, to recognize different emotions and help them understand how to be empathetic
• All games encourage the development of key speaking and listening skills
• They use colorful and emotive illustrations to help inspire children's' imagination
• Includes an answer sheet so that children can check if they are correct.
• Game play can include 2-6 players making it ideal for use at home or in the classroom.
Assembly Required: N
Product Size: 125
Age: 5+ years
Grade: Grade K-12
Product Series: Games & Puzzle
Package Contains: 4 board games, die, spinner, 6 counters, answer sheet
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov