Manufacturer Part Number: PRM3500TD
Our Unisex Midweight Tie Dyed Crew has individual and unique character we accomplish during our full garment tie dying process. Made with ultra soft cotton/polyester blend fleece in an assortment of amazing colors, these garments are as comfortable as they are eye catching. We use premium ring-spun cotton to achieve a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. Completed with our quality construction, twill neck tape, and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband with a standard unisex fit.
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- ring spun cotton
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- standard fit
Please note: The tie-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing.
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of tie dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the tie dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
- *PFD Note: Our PRM4500 & PRM3500 Prepare For Dye sweatshirts are not 100% Cotton. They are a 3-End Knit with 100% cotton Face Yarn, 100% Polyester Middle Yarn, and 80% Cotton/20% Poly back yarn. We chose this blend to achieve some stretch, and an ultra-soft feel for our tie dye that isn't found in 100% Cotton. Please do your own testing prior to bulk production. Tie Dyes, Pigment Dyes, and other unique dyes/washes work best on this garment. The sewing thread on this PFD Garment is a polyester core cotton sheath thread. We use this to achieve the strength of polyester thread with the dye capabilities of Cotton thread.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov