Price is for EACH.
- Impact Socket
- Type High Torque, 6-Point, Deep Length
- Drive End Size 1/2 Inch
- Socket End Size 7/8 Inch
- Material Chrome-Molybdenum Alloy Steel
- Application Automotive, Industrial, Assembly, Mining, Maintenance, Construction And Energy Industry
- Packaging Type Poly Bag With Barcode
Grey Pneumatic (Gp) Through Our Distributors Supplies The Worlds Automotive, Industrial, Assembly, Mining, Maintenance, Construction, And Energy Industries With Heavy Duty, High Quality Impact And Specialty Sockets. We Carry A Complete Line Of Impact Socket Sets And Individuals From 1/4" Drive Thru 2-1/2" And #5 Spline Drive With Hex Sizes Up To 8". We Also Offer A Large Selection Of Star Impact Drivers, Impact Hex Drivers, Triple Square Drivers, Torque Limiting Extensions Plus Impact Chisels And Accessories. Gp Sockets And Tools Are Made In Taiwan Using The Highest Quality Chrome-Molybdenum Alloy Steel And State-Of-The-Art Manufacturing Processes And Equipment. Thorough And Exact Heat Treatment, As Well As Rigid Quality Control, Ensures The Correct Balance Of Strength And Durability To Deliver Outstanding Performance At The Most Competitive Cost. Gp Tools Are Available Through Automotive And Industrial Warehouse Distributors, Tool Stores, Mobile Tool Truck Dealers, Tire Equipment And Supply Warehouses And Other Sources That Service These Markets. Gp Offers Fast And Reliable Service To All Of Our Distributors And Their Customers.
- All GP Impact Sockets feature the GP High Torque Drive
- Increased Strength - Transfers the pressure from the thinnest part of the socket wall toward the thicker section, resulting in increased strength
- Increased Torque - Allows up to 20 Percent more torque to be applied than on standard hex impact sockets
- Easier Access to Tight Areas - The shift in pressure allows us to reduce the socket wall thickness, increasing access to tight areas
- Reduced Wear - Our impact sockets grip the fastener across a broader contact area, reducing the chance of rounding off fasteners
- All GP Sockets feature extra-large size markings for quick identification
- Lifetime Warranty
Please read the item measurements carefully. The images are just for your reference, the shape will be different depending on the size ordered.
NOTE: The images are just for your reference. Price is only for Model #: GP82028D.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov