- Made of high quality oxford cloth, durable and sturdy enough to hold up to about 10lbs. Perfect for yoga, pilates, fitness and training.
- You will receive an outer bag and a leak-proof inner lining. Approximately 16" x 7" (41cm x 18cm) of outer bag.
- Humanized design: leak-proof inner lining prevents sand from escaping. The sturdy handle with reinforced stitching makes it convenient to position and carry. And you can adjust the weight and support according to actual need with this unfilled bag.
- Do not fill with water.
- Every dedicated yoga practitioner must have these bags to perform yoga well. These sandbags will help you deepen your poses and lengthen your reach by adding weight and support. They also provide stability and prevent you from slipping.
Sandbags are the most underrated yoga prop, our sandbags enable your muscles to relax and your energy to ground. Under the weight of a sandbag, you experience passivity in your body in a new way. Bag is unfilled so you can fill to desired weight with sand, wheat, rice or corn to personalize your workout.
Material: made of high quality oxford cloth and holds up to about 10 pounds.
Package: 1 x outer bag and 1 x leak-proof inner lining.
Size: outer bag measures approx.16" L x 7" W (41cm x 18cm).
Convenient handle for carrying and coated inner lining with zipper to avoid leakage.
Easy to clean, hand wash and gentle machine washing recommended.
How to fill: fill the inner bag halfway then insert it into the outside bag and complete the process. Sandbags weigh between 7 and 10 pounds and can be placed anywhere on the body to facilitate a greater sense of ease and relaxation.
Below are a few ways to use our sandbags :
* In seated bound angle pose ( baddha konasana ), bring the soles of your feet together and place sandbags on your knees to help open the inner thigh and inner hip muscles without resistance.
* Increase lung capacity and soothe breathing problems during pranayama or savasana by placing a sandbag on your abdomen while lying on your back.
* Place a sandbag on the bottom of your feet in legs up the wall ( viparita karani ) to stabilize your legs and provide extra support and weight.
* Soothe your psyche, back ad hips by placing a bag on your lower back during child's pose ( balasana ).
* Place a sandbag on your thighs near your waist in seated staff pose ( dandasana ) to help you root down as you lengthen the spine.
* Quiet the mind and the brain in Savasana by placing a sandbag on your forehead as well as a block at its highest height behind your head.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov