- Please check our SIZE CHART in the picture to make sure the item fits your measurements.
- PERFORMANCE MATERIAL - Constructed of 80% polyester and 20% Lycra, the material has great stretch ability and excellent breathability. It can keep you cool in intense heat and also provides long-lasting durability when you use the biking bibs.
- BETTER FIT - Anatomic form-fit, cut to fit the rider in the cycling position. Silicone leg grippers are gentle on the skin and work perfectly to keep the wear from rolling up with the muscle flex during bicycle riding.
- ERGONOMIC COOLMAX PAD - 3D anatomical and perforated layer design for crotch padding. With high density foam inserts absorb shock and reduce skin irritation. Features with anti-bacterial effect, perforated layer design reduces the humid and uncomfortable feeling compared to traditional pad. Keeps you dry and fresh on about 8 hours long road rides.
- HIGH WICKING - The fabrics feature effective water diffusion and wicking properties. It does not stick to the skin and shows cool crispy wearing comfort due to its capillary action. In addition, the dry touch can be maintained even if it is wet. BACK MESH CONSTRUCTION helps improve the excellent breathability.
GOGO TEAM Cycling Bib Shorts are constructed of 80% polyester and 20% Lycra. These biking shorts pull moisture away from the skin and provide lasting comfort even at the highest exertion levels.
* Lycra material provides super flexibility and keeps your body dry.
* Anatomic form-fit, cut to fit the rider in the cycling position.
* Unique 3D GEL cycling pad to absorb shock, provides miles and miles of comfort.
* The bib's flatlock seams prevent chafing, and the mesh back gives optimum air circulation for cooling on hot rides.
Please check our SIZE CHART in the picture to make sure the item fits your measurements.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov