- Price for 12 pieces white dove balloons; Inflated Size: Approx. 37" x 17"
- Doves balloons are made of material -- Polyolefin
- Inflated with helium, clench the seal tightly then it will float for more than 24 hours
- Perfect for weddings, birthdays, christenings, memorials, funerals. and etc.
- Note: Inflator and helium is not included. Normal air cannot make it fly. Please check instructions How To Use in the photos.
These GOGO Doves balloons are made of material -- Polyolefin.
Price for 12 pieces.
Size: Approximately 37" x 17" when fully inflated (94cm x 44cm)
1. Fill your Eco Doves with helium, taking care not to overfill. Fill the doves until they begin to take shape. Stop filling when the wings look full, but not stretched tight. Please clench the seal tightly after inflating.
2. Stick the tail on the bottom of the dove
3. Use string to tie the dove to a rope or other weighted object.
4. When ready to launch, simply cut the strings and the doves will fly away, swooping and circling in the sky.
Once inflated with helium and released, the balloons can float for more than 24 hours, but we recommend that you inflate them on the morning of your wedding or event.
The rate of ascent is much slower that a standard helium balloon allowing you to enjoy them for longer - it will rise more like a bird, twisting and fluttering, but wind will be a factor. Finally, it decomposes into water, carbon dioxide, and biomass.
Please note that helium is not included.
It's an ideal special spectacle for Weddings, Christenings, Birthdays, and Memorials/Funerals. They will make your event very special, magical and unforgettable. As Eco-Friendly balloons, they are very popular and adopted extensively in the world.
Adult supervision required.
Keep uninflated balloons from children.
Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov