- Material: 95% polyester 5% Cotton, the uniform cloth apron gives you rugged durability and breathability.
- For Most People: Unisex apron with long string suits different body shapes, whether a man or a woman, fat or thin.
- Healthy Material: Free from harmful chemicals, safe for you & your family.
- Easy Care: Machine washable, resists wrinkles and shrinkage. the apron dries quickly and the color doesn't fade.
- Multi-Purpose: Come with 2 pockets in front of the apron, perfect ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table. Perfect for the home entertainer or adventurous gourmet.
- Personalized items cannot be accepted for return and are final sale.
- We want your order to be made just the way you want it! Please review your personalization information before submitting your order. Check spelling, dates and names and size charts, carefully.
TOPTIE fashion-designed Chefs Kitchen Bib Aprons with 2 front pockets are easy to care with polyester material. Perfect for home, restaurant, cafe, hotel, etc. You won't believe you can buy such valuable apron at this price.
95% polyester and 5% Cotton.
23 1/2"W x 27 1/2"L (Neck strap not included)
Black, Blue, Coffee, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow, White, Wine.
All edges are professionally hemmed for longevity.
Our apron is packaged in a poly bags, so don't worry about losing them everywhere.
Unisex Design & Multipurpose:
Enough quantity, reliable quality! Our apron perfect for business, kitchen cooking, BBQ party, crafting class and birthday party.
One side, one location.
Heat Transfer Printing.
Set up fee: $10 per logo.
Individual Poly Bag.
10 to 15 working days
1. The Actual Color of Our Product May Slightly Vary From the Product Images Due To Different Computer Screen Display. If there is inconsistency between the image and the actual product, the actual product shall govern.
2. The manual measurements allowed error is lower than 1/4". All pictures provided are for reference only.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov