From Butcher's Block Bones, Knuckle End Smoked Beef Bone is easy for dogs to hold and has a variety of surface textures to please any dog. Your dog will love the deep, slow roasted and hickory flavor.
About Butcher's Block Dog Bones and Treats
- All products are hand selected from a U.S. human grade facility in Nebraska from USDA inspected Beef.
- Bones & Treats are hand trimmed and 100% natural.
- Products are derived from younger and extremely healthy cattle to assure best flavor and quality.
- Bones have excellent dental benefits for the dog.
- Bones provide hours of activity for the dog, relieving boredom and satisfies the urge to chew.
- Our 100% Beef Treats are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
- Smoked Bones are not for use on carpets.
NOTE: A valid prescription is required to purchase syringes, needles or Microchips in the states of California, Connecticut, Delaware, New Hampshire, New Jersey and New York.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov