Free Shipping Promotion
This item qualifies for free shipping within US 48 states. Details
Manufacturer Part Number: W28227727
Main Color: White
Main Material: MDF
Assembled Length (in.): 22.05
Assembled Width (in.): 14.37
Assembled Height (in.): 31.69
Weight (lbs.): 37.37
- Versatility:This cabinet can be used as a sideboard in living room to fill in your favourite collections, or a buffet server cabinet in kitchen to put the tableware, bowls and dishes.With the glass doors you can show off as well as protect they from dust.
- Practicability:Generous cabinet with a compartment you can customize spacing as you need because the shelf is adjustable.Large drawer supported spaces to put your common things.
- Unique and Stylish:Metal special bell handle and retro sculpt glass door.The attention to details give the furniture a distinct handcrafted character.
- Good Quality:All made of E1 degree MDF board, which is much better than the common Particleboard material from others.Surface finished by UV lacquer, which can prevent a few type of scratches, like keys and finger mails.
- Easy to Clean:The surface is durable and easy to keep clean.
| Assemble required
| Package cartons
| Product load-bearing
| Packing details
|5-ply brown carton with 6 sides foam protect inside.Our product has passed the dropping test according international standard.
| Country of original
| Assemble required
|Yes. And there are all parts, hardware&screw bag and paper instructions in the package.
|Using an electric drill for installation can be more labor-saving, but it is important to position the board in advance and drive the screws accurately.
Items may slightly different from photo in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display. Attention please !!! Improper use of screws may cause the product surface damage! Please be careful when installing.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov