- Material: Polyester non-woven fabric.
- Color: Black, Red, White, Orange, Yellow, Sky blue, Royal Blue, Grass Green
- 4 Sizes: 10"x14"; 12"x16"; 14"x18"; 16"x20".
- High-capacity and weight-bearing, Lightweight but Strong.
- Instead of plastic bag, environmental reusable non-woven tote bag can be used as grocery bags, schoolbags, beach bags, gym bags, birthday goodies bags, for your Christmas gifts, for parties, festivals and other seasonal events.
Blank Non-woven Cloth Die-cut Heat Sealed Tote Bag, which has classical style and fashion colors in premium workmanship, is your best choice for gifts, shopping, organizing and so on.
Made of polyester non-woven fabric, light and durable; with bright color, not easy to fade, can be used multiple times.
10"x14"; 12"x16"; 14"x18"; 16"x20"
We provide different sizes for different demands. Our tote bag is large enough to hold a lot of candy, biscuits, small toys and other small gifts; can also be loaded with books, shoes, etc, and convenient to carry around for various purposes.
4 series classical size, 8 different colors, suitable for both male and female; abundant quantity for various needs.
We provide 8 colors such as Black, Red, White, Orange, Yellow, Sky blue, Royal Blue, Grass Green.
Using Heat Pressing technology, the tote bag is durable and tear-proof. It can even load 11lb weight in some extent.
Best Tote for You:
An ideal item for most occasions, like birthday party, etc, can be used as gift bags, storage bags, shopping bags, book bags, and more.
Blank design enables you to graffiti, print and decorate these bags according to your own imagination, help to promote children's innovative thinking, and provide a unique bag.
There might be few color distortions due to different computer resolutions.
There might be slight error due to different hand measurements.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov