Free Shipping Promotion
This item qualifies for free shipping within US 48 states. Details
Sizing Chart | Spec Sheet
Designed to address the infil & exfil operations of a Quick Reaction Force (QRF) team in mind, The QRF Series of boots offer a unique and purposeful option for when movement is essential. With design and performance influences from the outdoor trekking and approach shoe category, the QRF Series integrates an aggressive, lace-to-toe closure system, a medial side rappelling overlay and low profile soling system to enhance performance in multiple environments.
- Height: 9”
- Upper: Smooth, full-grain cattlehide leather & Destination P mesh
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: Exclusive long-wearing RAKKASAN rubber outsole for enhanced slip resistance and grip & suitable for multiple environments
- Insole: OrthoLite® high performance removable insert: dual density molded insert with high rebound memory foam and heel cup stabilizer
Integrated fast rope channel with high friction rubber for controlled descent
Unique, approach-shoe lacing system for customized fit
Enhanced ankle support & stability
- YKK waterproof nylon zipper with molded security overlay
Spacer-mesh breathable, hydrophilic lining
All of our boots are available in Men's Regular (R) and Wide (W) Widths, with some styles offering Narrow (N) and Extra Wide (XW) widths as well. Since sizes & widths vary among boot styles, please check individual boot styles for available sizes & widths.
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
Extra Wide (XW)
Unfortunately, not all boot brands fit the same. For this reason, we would like to offer a few sizing tips that will help you get a better BELLEVILLE fit:
- CHECK YOUR SIZE:Belleville boots are about 1 to 1½ full sizes larger in fit than your normal shoe size when measuring on a standard Brannock shoe device. The difference depends on the type of boot you choose: soft toe versus safety toe, hot weather versus insulated or waterproof, etc.
- SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE MINI-MiL (TR101, TR102, TR103) MINIMALIST BOOTS:Due to the wider shape of the toe box, we have found that the MINI-MiL® tends to run on the small/short side. For this reason, we recommend customers order a half size up from your normal shoe size. For instance, if you wear a size 10, then we would recommend you order a 10.5 in the MINI-MiL®.
- GET SOME BOOT SOCKS:Try on the boots with a pair of boot socks that you will normally wear with the boots.
- PLACE & LACE:It is important that your foot is properly placed inside the boots when selecting a size. Proper foot placement requires that the lace is drawn snug at the bottom of the lacing system. This will prevent your foot from sliding forward too far and keep your heel properly placed against the back of the boot. To improve the fit of the boot, try loosening or tightening the laces at different parts of the boot until you get the perfect fit.
- CHECK THE LENGTH:Length-wise, when your heel is placed against the back of the boot, you should have a slight amount of room in the front of the boots to wiggle your toes.
- CHECK THE WIDTH:Width-wise, your boots should feel a little snug, but not tight.
- TAKE A STROLL:Walk around to see how the boots feel. Make sure your heel stays in place and not sliding up and down (this can cause blisters).
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. All Belleville style numbers that begin with an
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov