- Quantity: 36 pcs. Color: Multicolor. Size: 6",10",14". Color of 14": Red, Peach, Light blue, Navy blue, Chocolate, Blue, 2 pcs of each color and 4 pcs Avocado green, totally 16 pcs 14". Color of 10": Chocolate, Ivory, Orange, Lavender, Pink, 2 pcs of each color, totally 10 pcs 10". Color of 6": Yellow, Kelly green, Purple, Hot pink, Blue, 2 pcs of each color, totally 10 pcs 6".
- Material: These paper pom poms are made of high quality tissue paper. It features light, clear and environmental at the same time. It is also very easy to fold and hard to tear.
- Ribbons for hanging: Each craft paper flower comes with a ribbon that allows for securing the strip of tissue paper and easily hanging.
- Easy to use: The tissue pom-poms are pre-folded and pre-cut. It is packed flat and what you need to do is to fluff it out and follow the instruction. It is very easy to operate even by a kid.
- Application: These beautiful paper flowers are wonderful decorations for Xmas festival and party. Perfect for Baby shower Birthday, Wedding, Christening, Kitchen tea, Nursery decorations or any other celebration.
These Paper Pom Poms are perfect to decorate for your wedding, birthday, holiday, baby shower or any celebration.
Your pom poms will arrive pre-cut. If you choose to hang, and will just have to be fluffed by you.
You can decorate anything as you like:
* Hang from trees or ceilings
* Tape against the wall with scotch tape
* Set on tables
* Decorate the wedding getaway car
* Decorate top of gift packages
Colored Tissue Paper
Instruction is printed on the package:
Start separating the layers of paper one at a time, away from the center, very gently. Tissue paper is very delicate and can easily tear. Continue to separate the layers until you have created half of the ball shape. Flip over and continue separating the other side to complete the full ball shape. Fluff as needed.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov