- Package Includes: 12 x natural cotton canvas zipper bag, sufficient quantity for you to store and categorize different stuff in daily life
- High Quality and Durable: made of 10oz cotton canvas; plastic zipper pulls smoothly and keeps contents secure and clean
- Multi-Purpose Bag: approx. 7" Wide x 4-1/4" High (18cm x 11cm), appropriate size to hold daily-use stuffs such as cosmetics, toiletries, jewelry, electronic accessories, office & school supplies, traveling essentials, and so on
- DIY Personalized Bag: blank canvas allows you to decorate it with fabric paint, markers, jewels, lace, fringe stamps, heat transfer vinyl, embroidered appliques and other design. Before applying design to exterior, you may open the bag and put a piece of cloth or cardboard inside to avoid the canvas stick together
- Design Unique Gift Bags: the canvas is suitable for painting, embroidering, screen printing and heat transfer printing, you can make the bags become special gift for wedding, birthday, bridal shower, baby shower, semester opening ceremony, Valentine`s Day, Christmas, New Year and any other occasions
Product Quantity: 12 x cotton canvas zipper bag
Product Material: 10oz cotton canvas and plastic zipper
Width: Approximately 7" (18cm)
Height: Approximately 4-1/4" (11cm)
Eco-friendly, durable and blank feature, our canvas bag is an ideal solution for storage and DIY project:
Meet your need of store and categorize different stuff: such as cosmetics, toiletries, jewelry, electronic accessories, office & school supplies, traveling essentials, and so on.
Carry endless design possibilities: its material makes it perfect for painting, embroidering, screen printing, heat transfer printing, etc.
Become special gifts for wedding, birthday, bridal shower, baby shower, semester opening ceremony, Valentine`s Day, Christmas, New Year and any other occasions.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov