Since each piece is handcrafted from natural stone, some variations in size, color, weight, and texture may occur. Colors of items shown are in a "wet" state.
The Aquascape Mongolian Basalt Column is ideal for creating an impressive, recirculating, natural Mongolian basalt column fountain. The column is constructed of real Mongolian basalt, extremely durable, and crafted to provide a one-of-a-kind stone water feature. Aquascape basalt columns are handcrafted from natural stone and pre-drilled for quick and simple installation. No two columns are the same, providing each stone with unique qualities.
- Mined, shaped, then drilled to make a stunning semi-formal water feature
- Variation in size, color, weight and texture may occur since each piece is handcrafted from natural stone
- Size: 10" Diameter x 24" H
- Approx. Packaged Weight : 200 lb
To Complete your system:
- AquaBasin 30
- Aquascape Ultra 550 gph pump
- 10' of 3/4" Kink-free tubing
The innovative Aquascape Fire and Water 3-Piece Basalt Torch System installs quickly and easily into the top of any existing or new Aquascape basalt column . An impressive torch-style flame illuminates the night as the water cascades dramatically down the stone columns. Choose from the 3-piece basalt torch system or customize using the ala carte components.
Includes: Three fire and water torches with water tubing and rubber gas line, Match-Lit Flame Control System, gas tubing with splitter, and propane tank regulator.
- Creates an impressive fire and water feature
- Ideal for use with the Aquascape 3-piece basalt columns (sold separately)
- Complete fire system eliminates guesswork
- Includes Match-Lit Flame Control System
- For use with propane or natural gas
58103 - Aquascape Fire and Water 3-Piece Basalt Torch System (MPN 58103)
This item is oversize. we may contact you when we process the order.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov