Manufacturer part number: 2006-0077
- #2/A 7/16-15/32" High Speed Steel Adjustable Blade Reamer
- Straight flute reamers should be used in thru-hole applications only.
- Blades are adjusted by loosening one nut and tightening the other.
- Each reamer expands to the next size.
- Adjustable blades give the operator the ability to handle multiple hole sizes with a single tool, making them a good choice for users with low volume reaming needs.
- Square end allows the user to turn the reamer by hand with an adjustable wrench or straight handle tap wrench.
- Overall length is 5-1/4".
- 5 blades.
- Length of cut is 1.81".
NOTE: Images are just for your reference.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov