- Material and Size: multi size; denim on the front; hot melt adhesive on the back.
- Ideal for repair and decorating-This helps to repair broken clothes, extend the life of your clothes and enough to create your own design.
- Easy to Mend Your Clothes-Cut the patch into the shape you want, just use an iron heat the patch and paste it to wherever you need, no sewing required.
- Package includes 50 patches, 5 colors, each color 10 patches, multiple color options fit almost all jeans.
- Suitable for general washing methods- You can use machine wash and tumble dry.
Price is for 50 Pcs.
Use: Bag, Clothing, Hat, Shoes, Trousers, hand-stitched products, etc.
Color: light blue, blue, dark blue, navy blue, black.
Material: Denim fabric
Dimensions and weight:
Small rectangle: 1.96" x 2.95"(5 x 7.5cm)
Small square: 2.95" x 2.95"(7.5 x 7.5cm)
Oval: 5.3" x 4.33"(13.5 x 11cm)
Large rectangle: 4.92" x 3.74"(12.5 x 9.5cm)
Large square: 4.92" x 4.92"(12.5 x 12.5cm)
10 x Small rectangle
10 x Small square
10 x Oval
10 x Large rectangle
10 x Large square
Totally 2 packs
1. Put the cloth sticker where you want to stick it. The side with hot-melt adhesive is attached to the clothes (the adhesive cannot be removed). Preheat the iron and iron it from the front of the cloth sticker for 10-20 seconds to make the cloth Paste a fixed position. You can also fix the position of the cloth stick with needle thread before ironing to prevent the cloth stick from shifting.
2. Turn the cloth stickers in a fixed position together with the clothes (or other textiles) in reverse and iron them from the reverse side for 30-60 seconds to ensure that the adhesive glue melts and the cloth stickers are firmly attached to the clothes (or other textiles).
3. Finally, iron from the front for 1-2 minutes. Mainly iron the edges and corners of the cloth to ensure that the surface is smooth and smooth, and blend perfectly with clothing (or other textiles).
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov