My order has been shipped by truck, what should I prepare for the delivery?|
Please see the policy below for the oversize/overweight items.
Truck Freight − Oversize⁄Overweight Items
1. Larger items will be shipped via truck freight.
2. Due to difficulty of obtaining a precise shipping quote until you place an order, the shipping estimate for freight delivery is an average. If the final delivery cost does not deviate beyond 10% from the estimate, you will be charged the estimated quote. If it is far beyond, we will contact you to obtain your authorization before making final shipment.
3. Items shipped truck freight are delivered to curbside or driveway only and may incur an oversized item surcharge. For any additional delivery needs or questions, please contact us.
4. Truck freight orders require someone available to accept the delivery. Most carriers will contact you to set up a delivery time, usually a 2−4 hour appointment window during normal business hours. If the carrier is unable to contact the customer, the customer will then be responsible for any storage fees and/or freight charges back to the manufacturer in addition to the original shipment expense.
5. Most residential addresses do not have a loading dock. Some oversize or overweight items may require lift gate services (with extra charge) to unload if the delivery address does not have an accessible loading dock. The customer is responsible for bringing the items into their home or garage. Most trucking companies will deliver during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.