Check Order Status:|
1. I forgot my order number, what should I do?
You can see all your order by visiting order history.
2. How do I check the order status?
You can see your order status by visiting order history. When your order is shipped, you can find the tracking number under order number. You will also receive an email with tracking information.
3. How do I track my package?
You will receive an email with tracking information as soon as your item(s) leaves the warehouse. You can also track your package by visiting order history. You will find the tracking number under order number. By clicking the tracking number, you will be lead to the carrier website to see the tracking result.
4. My order shows processed. Does it mean my order has been shipped?
When we assign your order to one of our warehouses, your order status will be changed to processed . Normally your order will be shipped soon.
You can also find the estimated delivery date in the left of the page by visiting your order history .Any case of delay, we will email or call you.
You will receive an email with tracking information as soon as your item(s) leaves the warehouse. You can also track your package by visiting order history.
5. What if the tracking number shows delivered but I haven't received my package?
Please click the tracking number to see the tracking result in your order history. You will find where the carrier left the package. Sometime it shows left at front door, side door, back door or porch. Please search around or call the shipping company to locate the package. If you still cannot locate the package, please contact us.
6. My order has been shipped by truck, what should I prepare for the delivery?
Please see the policy below for the oversize/overweight items.
Truck Freight − Oversize⁄Overweight Items
1. Larger items will be shipped via truck freight.
2. Due to difficulty of obtaining a precise shipping quote until you place an order, the shipping estimate for freight delivery is an average. If the final delivery cost does not deviate beyond 10% from the estimate, you will be charged the estimated quote. If it is far beyond, we will contact you to obtain your authorization before making final shipment.
3. Items shipped truck freight are delivered to curbside or driveway only and may incur an oversized item surcharge. For any additional delivery needs or questions, please contact us.
4. Truck freight orders require someone available to accept the delivery. Most carriers will contact you to set up a delivery time, usually a 2−4 hour appointment window during normal business hours. If the carrier is unable to contact the customer, the customer will then be responsible for any storage fees and/or freight charges back to the manufacturer in addition to the original shipment expense.
5. Most residential addresses do not have a loading dock. Some oversize or overweight items may require lift gate services (with extra charge) to unload if the delivery address does not have an accessible loading dock. The customer is responsible for bringing the items into their home or garage. Most trucking companies will deliver during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
7. How to cancel my order?
If your order status has NOT been changed to processed, you can cancel your order by visiting order history. Click the button Cancel Items. By selecting the items you would like to cancel with reasons, click Cancel Items.
If you order status has been changed to processed, normally you can NOT cancel order. Your order will be shipped soon or has already been shipped.
Cancellation request of custom orders should be made before production. Once the order is processed, that means we have already paid for the production, and cancel request would not be accepted.
8. If I cancel my order, will I be charged any cancellation fee?
If your order has NOT been processed, normally there is no cancellation fee.
But for some custom orders, once the order is processed, that means we have already paid for the production, and cancel request would not be accepted.
9. If I cancel my order, when will you refund my credit card/ Paypal?
If you pay by credit card, when your order is cancelled, the amount in your credit card will be voided automatically. If you pay by Paypal, your money will be refunded to your Paypal account.
10. I only receive part of my order, how can I do?
If you are missing an item, check order history to verify that all of your items in the order are shipped with tracking numbers. Please note your items may be shipped from different warehouses. You can find the tracking number for each item you ordered under the item name.
If all the items are shipped in one package with one tracking number, but there are some items missing in the package you received, please contact us