Manufacturer Part Number: TMT2002Our TerMight Series 5/8in x 18in Carbide Tip Bellhanger Bit. These non-flex bellhanger bits are specially constructed for wood drilling and masonry work. They're made from 40Cr steel with a YG8 carbide tip for fast, aggressive cutting with high accuracy and feature fine-thread connection between bit and shank. The cutting points are extra hard for longer life. The flute end features a fish-eye hole 1-1/2" away from the tip, to make cable fishing a breeze. These bits are meant to last every bit as long as the bits from the Hardware Store… just at a fraction of the cost.
What makes these bits so great?
1. Packaging: All TerMight Series bits come packed in a protective tube, which makes it convenient to carry through a customer's home and keeps your bit in tip-top shape.
2. Wire Retrieval: Ever wonder why most drill bit companies charge extra for wire retrieval holes at the end of their drill bits? Well, so did we! That's why all our TerMight bits offer a small hole at the tip of each drill bit for retrieving the wire at no extra cost.
3. Quality & Price Guaranteed: We know our TerMight bits have equal to or better quality than the hardware stores offer, but we realize that our extremely low price might leave you skeptical… so we make your purchase worry free! If your bits somehow break or you're not satisfied with these bits within 30 days we'll refund your money or replace the bit.
4. Recap: So just to clarify, we've gone above and beyond on the packing, we have the best price with superior quality, and a great warranty… we understand if you want to hit the "add to cart" button now.
If you want to:
- Make product changes;
- Create something not in stock
6,000 + (and growing) factories in our existing network are eager to make it for you.
When it comes to selling in stock products, we are no difference from many other Internet retailers, but we take pride in going extra miles to do something special for you: Have some products custom made for you.
We cannot do everything, but we usually can accommodate a certain changes in product options such as color, size, material, or minor design twist. We primarily work with vendors or factories, not individual artist or craftsman. For custom made products, we usually only cater to bulk size order that meets the minimum quantity requirement of a single factory run. Don't be shy. Ask. What we can accomplish may surprise you!
Read this first: Copyrights & Trademarks
Thank You for Your Request!If we can meet your requirements, we'll contact you within 1 business day.