TENNSCOTENNSCO TNNSR58MG Steel Cabinet Shop Desk 36w X 30d X 53 3/4h Medium GrayP816462http://cdnimages.opentip.com/full/USS/USS-TNNSR58MG.jpgTENNSCO TNNSR58MG Steel Cabinet Shop Desk 36w X 30d X 53 3/4h Medium Gray816462203.20lbs37.2542.7513.00
6,000 + (and growing) factories in our existing network are eager to make it for you.
When it comes to selling in stock products, we are no difference from many other Internet retailers, but we take pride in going extra miles to do something special for you: Have some products custom made for you.
We cannot do everything, but we usually can accommodate a certain changes in product options such as color, size, material, or minor design twist. We primarily work with vendors or factories, not individual artist or craftsman. For custom made products, we usually only cater to bulk size order that meets the minimum quantity requirement of a single factory run. Don't be shy. Ask. What we can accomplish may surprise you!
Heavy-gauge steel construction for long life. Sloped top provides ergonomic comfort while standing and working. Compartmentalized riser keeps frequently used items close at hand. Locking drawer with pencil and paper compartments. Enclosed lower cabinet with two shelves and locking doors.
Steel shop desk with storage drawer and locking cabinet with two shelves.
Global Product Type: Desks-Workstations Color: Medium Gray Top Shape: Rectangular Top Material: Heavy Gauge Steel Width Maximum: 36" Depth Maximum: 30" Height Maximum: 53 3/4" Drawer Quantity: 1 Base Material: Heavy Gauge Steel Compliance Standards: SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 6% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 19% Total Recycled Content Percent: 25%
Carton Pack Quantity: 1 EA Country Of Origin: US Carton Weight: 155.0 lbs. UPC: 447671104475 UNSPSC: 24112401
NOTE: International/PO Box deliveries are not available.
This item is oversize. we may contact you when we process the order.
This product does not ship to the following addresses: PR.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item