Clear overlay for customization on all three sides with one letter-sized sheet. Features SureLock locking round rings.
SureLock locking round ring view binder with leather-look vinyl covers, XtraLife® hinge and two inside pockets.
Global Product Type: Binders-Ring Binder Style: View Number of Fasteners: 3 Capacity Range [Max]: 1 1/2" Binder Sheet Size: 11 x 8 1/2 Color(s): Navy Inside Pockets: One Back, One Front Sheet Capacity: 375 Ring Mounting: Spine Fastener Style: Round Ring Inserts: Wraparound Front Cover/Spine Material(s): Leather-Like Vinyl Back Cover Insert Size: 8 1/2 x 11 Spine Insert Size: 8 1/2 x 11 Compliance Standards: Awarded Ease of Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation® Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 4% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 49% Total Recycled Content Percent: 53%
Carton Pack Quantity: 12 EA Country Of Origin: MX Carton Weight: 16.0 lbs. UPC: 083086167027 UNSPSC: 44122003
NOTE: International/PO Box deliveries are not available.
6,000 + (and growing) factories in our existing network are eager to make it for you.
When it comes to selling in stock products, we are no difference from many other Internet retailers, but we take pride in going extra miles to do something special for you: Have some products custom made for you.
We cannot do everything, but we usually can accommodate a certain changes in product options such as color, size, material, or minor design twist. We primarily work with vendors or factories, not individual artist or craftsman. For custom made products, we usually only cater to bulk size order that meets the minimum quantity requirement of a single factory run. Don't be shy. Ask. What we can accomplish may surprise you!