6,000 + (and growing) factories in our existing network are eager to make it for you.
When it comes to selling in stock products, we are no difference from many other Internet retailers, but we take pride in going extra miles to do something special for you: Have some products custom made for you.
We cannot do everything, but we usually can accommodate a certain changes in product options such as color, size, material, or minor design twist. We primarily work with vendors or factories, not individual artist or craftsman. For custom made products, we usually only cater to bulk size order that meets the minimum quantity requirement of a single factory run. Don't be shy. Ask. What we can accomplish may surprise you!
Clear overlay on front, back, and spine for easy customization. Cover material will not stick or lift copy from insert or contents. Made from acid-free and archival safe polypropylene. Two clear inside pockets for additional storage of loose papers. Ring mounted on back lid to reduce wear on paper.
Archival-safe nonstick view binder with round rings and two inside pockets.
Global Product Type: Binders-Ring Binder Style: View Number of Fasteners: 3 Capacity Range [Max]: 3" Binder Sheet Size: 11 x 8 1/2 Color(s): White Inside Pockets: One Back, One Front Sheet Capacity: 575 Fastener Style: Round-O Inserts: Back Cover, Front Cover, Spine Material(s): Chipboard/Polypropylene Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 3% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 48% Total Recycled Content Percent: 51%
Carton Pack Quantity: 12 EA Country Of Origin: US Carton Weight: 19.0 lbs. UPC: 050362184870 UNSPSC: 44122003
NOTE: International/PO Box deliveries are not available.
This product does not ship to the following addresses: PR.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item