Feature stainless steel blades. These sharp, pointed-tip, lightweight scissors are capable of cleanly cutting through a wide range of materials. Made for both right or left-hand use.
Scissors have stainless steel blades.
Global Product Type: Scissors-Shears Scissor Type: Scissors Style: Home/Office Tip Type: Pointed Handle Type: Straight Left/Right Hand Use: For left or right hand use Handle Color: Black Cut Length: 3 3/4" Scissor Length: 9" Material(s): Stainless Steel Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 20% Total Recycled Content Percent: 50%
Carton Pack Quantity: 120 EA Country Of Origin: CN Green Information: Packaging contains 80% post-consumer recycled content, 80% total recycled content. Printed package and product handles contain recycled material. Clear blister can be recycled. Carton Weight: 30.0 lbs. UPC: 073577131385 UNSPSC: 44121618
NOTE: International/PO Box deliveries are not available.
6,000 + (and growing) factories in our existing network are eager to make it for you.
When it comes to selling in stock products, we are no difference from many other Internet retailers, but we take pride in going extra miles to do something special for you: Have some products custom made for you.
We cannot do everything, but we usually can accommodate a certain changes in product options such as color, size, material, or minor design twist. We primarily work with vendors or factories, not individual artist or craftsman. For custom made products, we usually only cater to bulk size order that meets the minimum quantity requirement of a single factory run. Don't be shy. Ask. What we can accomplish may surprise you!