The BCAC is a high performance coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.*
*Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
* TRI-AIR induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation.
* Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
* Heavy duty, cast iron grates with shakers are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
* Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
* Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
* Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
* Not for use in Mobile or Modular homes
* Not for sale in CA or WA
* Prohibited For sale States - CA, WA
* Assembly Required (Y/N) - YES
* Distressed Finish (Y/N) - NO
* Country of Manufacture - United States
* CSA Approved for Sale in Canada - no
Actual Product Weight - 272
Product Width - 33.5
Product w/ blower Depth - 26
Product W/o blower Depth - 21.25
Product Height - 34.25
NOTE: International/PO box deliveries are not available.
This item is oversize and doesn't qualify for Free Shipping at some states, please contact us to confirm or we may contact you when processing order.
3 years on Firebox, Flue Collar and Doors
2 years on Bi-Metal Thermostat
1 year on Remainder
This product does not ship to the APO address and the following state(s): HI, AK, PR.
6,000 + (and growing) factories in our existing network are eager to make it for you.
When it comes to selling in stock products, we are no difference from many other Internet retailers, but we take pride in going extra miles to do something special for you: Have some products custom made for you.
We cannot do everything, but we usually can accommodate a certain changes in product options such as color, size, material, or minor design twist. We primarily work with vendors or factories, not individual artist or craftsman. For custom made products, we usually only cater to bulk size order that meets the minimum quantity requirement of a single factory run. Don't be shy. Ask. What we can accomplish may surprise you!