WEBSTER INDUSTRIESWEBSTER INDUSTRIES WBIRNW5820 Recycled Can Liners 55 60gal 2mil 38 X 58 Black 100/cartonP813596http://cdnimages.opentip.com/full/USS/USS-WBIRNW5820.jpgWEBSTER INDUSTRIES WBIRNW5820 Recycled Can Liners 55 60gal 2mil 38 X 58 Black 100/carton81359636.00lbs0.000.000.00
Extra heavy duty recycled liners are suitable for all trash applications. Ideal for state and local municipalities that mandate purchasing or recycled content products. Star bottom seal construction distributes weight more evenly and resists leaks. Coreless rolls for convenient dispensing.
Flat bottom can liners eliminate bottom seal weak spots.
Global Product Type: Bags-Waste Can Liner Application: Can Liner Capacity Range (Volume) [Max]: 60 gal Grade: Super Extra-Heavy Color(s): Black Material(s): LLDPE/LD Blend Capacity Range (Volume) [Min]: 55 gal Thickness: 2 mil Width: 38" Height: 58" Contains: 10 Rolls/10 Bags per Roll Compliance Standards: CPG Certified, LEED Applicable, SCS Indoor Advantage Certified Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 65% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 10% Total Recycled Content Percent: 75% Special Features: 10 Rolls/10 Bags per Roll
Carton Pack Quantity: 100 EA Country Of Origin: US Green Information: SCS Certified. Certified to qualify for LEED-MR 4.1 and 4.2 credits. EPP Certified. Carton Weight: 30.0 lbs. UPC: 041215255175 UNSPSC: 47121701
NOTE: International/PO Box deliveries are not available.
This product does not ship to the following addresses: PR.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item