Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership
- Damage resulting from shipment, which will be handled under separate terms
- Damage resulting from storage, alteration, unauthorized repair, infestation, misuse, abuse, accident, acts of God, natural causes, and/or exceeding listed capacities
- Products used for rental purposes
- Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance (as prescribed in the product instructions)
All Seating is under warranty for the life of the product under normal use. Limitations involving materials and components are:
- 2 years All Fabrics and Upholstery Materials
- 7 Years Gas Lifts
Normal Commercial Usage for SEATING is defined as 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with a weight capacity not to exceed 250 lbs.
The models listed below are rated for a 400 lb. Weight capacity and are warranted under the standard Normal Commercial Usage for Seating:
- Model 700
- Model 710
- Model 711
- Model 800-L
OFM, Inc offers many models covered under warranty for a 24-Hour a day, 7 days a week usage. All standard seating limitations listed above still apply to this category of seating.
The models listed below are rated for a 250 lb. capacity with 24-Hour a day use.
- Model 241 (All combinations; 241-AA, 241-DK, 241-AA-DK)
- Model 242
The model listed below is rated for a 400 lb. capacity with 24-Hour a day use
- Model 247
- Model 247-VAM
Tables and Desks
All tables and desks are under OFM, Inc.¡¯s Limited Lifetime Warranty. Limitations involving materials and components are as follows:
- 10 Years Frames
- 5 Years Tops, Side Panels, Back Panels
All Pedestals are under OFM, Inc.¡¯s Limited Lifetime Warranty. Limitations involving materials and components are as follows:
- 10 Year Full Suspension Glides
RiZe Panel System
All panels and corner posts are under OFM Inc.¡¯s Limited Lifetime Warranty. Limitations involving materials and components are as follows:
- 10 Years on Frames and Frame Welds
- 5 Years on Vinyl and Fabric panels under normal use
X5 and X5 Lite Shelving System
Normal usage for all X5 and X5 Lite Shelving Systems is defined as not over-exceeding the weight capacity per shelf (X5: 800 lbs. per shelf, X5 Lite: 300 lbs. per shelf evenly distributed) along with using the system on no or low pile carpet to prevent any unbalanced track issues.
All X5 and X5 Lite Components are under OFM, Inc.¡¯s Limited Lifetime Warranty under Normal Use as defined above.