The economical choice for quality bathroom tissue. Embossed, standard size roll.
Two-ply white toilet tissue.
Global Product Type: Tissues-Bath Regular Roll Tissue Type: Toilet Number of Plies: 2 Number of Sheets: 500 per roll Color(s): White Packing Type: Roll Length: 4 1/2" Width: 3" Roll Diameter: 4 1/4" Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 35% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 55% Total Recycled Content Percent: 90%
Carton Pack Quantity: 96 EA Country Of Origin: CA Carton Weight: 35.0 lbs. UPC: 749507061809 UNSPSC: 14111704
NOTE: International/PO Box deliveries are not available.
6,000 + (and growing) factories in our existing network are eager to make it for you.
When it comes to selling in stock products, we are no difference from many other Internet retailers, but we take pride in going extra miles to do something special for you: Have some products custom made for you.
We cannot do everything, but we usually can accommodate a certain changes in product options such as color, size, material, or minor design twist. We primarily work with vendors or factories, not individual artist or craftsman. For custom made products, we usually only cater to bulk size order that meets the minimum quantity requirement of a single factory run. Don't be shy. Ask. What we can accomplish may surprise you!