Radnor Bulk First Aid Cabinets include the maximum amount of supplies appropriate for your needs and are economically priced to fit you budget. Five sizes available (10, 25, 50, 75 and 100 person) each containing treatments for on-the-job injury and illness. These sturdy metal cabinets are wall mountable or easily transportable. They can also be customized with your company logo. Ask your Airgas representative for details.
Bulk first aid kits means that each cabinet includes the maximum amount of supplies appropriate for your needs.
(1) 1" X 3" Plastic Strip Bandages, 100/bx
(1) Woven Knuckle Bandages, 8/bx
(1) 1/2" X 5 yds Adhesive Tape
(5) 1" X 5 yd Co-Flex Bandage
(10) 3" X 3" 12ply Sterile Gauze Pads, each
(1) 4" Off-Center Compress Bandage, 1/bx
(1) Triangular Bandage, 40" X 40" X 56"
(1) Eye Pads Sterile, 4/bx
(1) 1 oz Eyewash
(1) Antiseptic Wipes, 10/bx
(6) Triple Antibiotic Ointment .5 gm Foil Pk, each
(6) 1/8 oz Burn Gel, each
(2) 4 1/2" X 5" Cold Pack, 1/bx
(1) Pain-A-Rest (Acetaminophen) 13 pks of 2/bx
(5) Ammonia Inhalant Ampules, each
(1) 3 1/2" Tweezers, Pointed
(1) 4 1/2" Mini Bandage Scissors
(1) Vinyl Gloves, 2 pr/bg
(1) Zip Lock Bag 5" X 5"
(1) First Aid Guide
Sturdy Metal cabinet is wall mountable and easily transportable.
6,000 + (and growing) factories in our existing network are eager to make it for you.
When it comes to selling in stock products, we are no difference from many other Internet retailers, but we take pride in going extra miles to do something special for you: Have some products custom made for you.
We cannot do everything, but we usually can accommodate a certain changes in product options such as color, size, material, or minor design twist. We primarily work with vendors or factories, not individual artist or craftsman. For custom made products, we usually only cater to bulk size order that meets the minimum quantity requirement of a single factory run. Don't be shy. Ask. What we can accomplish may surprise you!