Handling Fee Reminding: $2.50 handling fee will be charged for ALL items from the same series, product code beginning with AZU- if you order less than $60.00.
Long Grain Brown, A Premium Long Grain Rice. Eco-Farmed. Gluten Free. "Always in Balance with Nature."
Long grain brown rice enjoys great popularity because, after cooking, the grains remain fluffy and separate. Because of these properties, long grain brown rice is especially suitable in stuffings, pilafs, salads, casseroles, and stir-fry dishes.
"Always in Balance with Nature:" Lundberg Family Farms has been growing healthy, high quality, great tasting rice in Northern California since 1937. Our Eco-Farmed rice is grown using a combination of eco-positive farming methods from prior generations and innovation from today. Our highest priorities include improving the soil while protecting the air, water, and wildlife.
- We return rice straw to the soil after harvest (instead of burning) to enrich the soil and protect the air and the environment.
- Eco-Farmed rice is grown with limited chemicals, allowing rice to compete with weeds and pests.
- We practice crop rotation, utilizing nitrogen-fixing crops for soil enrichment.
- We provide valuable habitat for a variety of animals. For example, migrating waterfowl rest in flooded fields during the winter and in return they help to decompose straw and improve soil fertility.
- We practice water-conserving irrigation.
- Lundberg Family Farms does not grow genetically engineered rice varieties.
- We use only natural pest control systems in our handling and processing facilities.
- We purchase green power for our handling and processing facilities.
We care for our rice from planting to packaging to ensure you always receive the highest quality rice. We hope you enjoy all of our rice products. ~ Eldon, Wendell, Homer and Harlan
INGREDIENTS: Eco-Farmed Long Grain Brown Rice.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup, dry (48 g)
Nutrient Amount %DV
Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 2 g 3%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 37 g 12%
Dietary Fiber 3 g 13%
Sugars 0 g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Stove-top Cooking Instructions:
Servings (about 3/4 cup cooked rice) 2-3 4-6 8-10
Rice (dry) 1/2 cup 1 cup 2 cups
Water or broth 1 cup 2 cups 4 cups
Butter, oil, or margarine 1 1/2 tsp 1 Tbs p 2 Tbs.
If you want to:
- Make product changes;
- Create something not in stock
6,000 + (and growing) factories in our existing network are eager to make it for you.
When it comes to selling in stock products, we are no difference from many other Internet retailers, but we take pride in going extra miles to do something special for you: Have some products custom made for you.
We cannot do everything, but we usually can accommodate a certain changes in product options such as color, size, material, or minor design twist. We primarily work with vendors or factories, not individual artist or craftsman. For custom made products, we usually only cater to bulk size order that meets the minimum quantity requirement of a single factory run. Don't be shy. Ask. What we can accomplish may surprise you!
Read this first: Copyrights & Trademarks
Thank You for Your Request!If we can meet your requirements, we'll contact you within 1 business day.