Handling Fee Reminding: $5.00 handling fee will be charged for ALL items from the same series, product code beginning with SWK- if you order less than $100.00.
Manufacturer Part Number: CHO6010
Use these brackets with our Choice Select 6-1/5" In-Wall Speakers. This rough-in bracket lets you determine the speakers' locations before the drywall is installed. They can be mounted between on-center studs or roof members providing a neat, easy installation after the drywall and painting is finished.
Made of black high-impact plastic
Fits opening for 6.5in Wall speaker
Inside Dimensions: 7-1/4in W x 10-3/4in L
Outside Dimensions: 11-1/4in W x 14-7/8in L
Weight: 0.85 lbs
1. Place speaker bracket on the ground with 1/2" lip facing down
2. Unfold strap and stretch it out across the two strap clips on the bracket.
3. Pinch strap in half, insert strap into both strap clips and then release the strap. Repeat for the other side.
4. Place bracket between two ceiling or wall joists and use a flat head roofing nail on each side of the strap where the strap meets the joist.
5. You should be able to slide the bracket from side to side to the desired location for the drywall cut-out.
6,000 + (and growing) factories in our existing network are eager to make it for you.
When it comes to selling in stock products, we are no difference from many other Internet retailers, but we take pride in going extra miles to do something special for you: Have some products custom made for you.
We cannot do everything, but we usually can accommodate a certain changes in product options such as color, size, material, or minor design twist. We primarily work with vendors or factories, not individual artist or craftsman. For custom made products, we usually only cater to bulk size order that meets the minimum quantity requirement of a single factory run. Don't be shy. Ask. What we can accomplish may surprise you!