|by||Date Added: Saturday 01 February, 2014|
Great bag for EDC (Every Day Carry) bag.
Solid construction and stitching.
Great at as laptop bag or baby bag.
- Fits up to 14 inch laptop. (No bigger than an Alienware M14x. As that is the laptop I use for school).
- Large Velcro strips for a variety of patches
- Side pockets to hold drinks or bottles
- Many compartments for pens, school supplies, or extra baby clothes
- Velcroed compartment for concealed carry holster and gun (if you choose to use it that way)
- Cell phone holder on the strap (does not fit larger phones like the Galaxy Note 2)
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap (you can even remove it and put it on another bag.
- Molle webbing to attach additional pouches
|Items 1 - 1 of 1 reviews||1|